California Terraria Server
Please login to enjoy our full features! Click our ads on the right to support us!
Please login to enjoy our full features! Click our ads on the right to support us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NEW FORUM WEBSITE, THIS ONE WILL BE DISABLED! http://terrariaca.enjin.com/home
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» server found
Gorgeben (health hacker, no clip) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:51 am by Cpt.Davenport

» Appeal a ban
Gorgeben (health hacker, no clip) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:31 pm by Phantom23152

» FAQ - Feel free to ask
Gorgeben (health hacker, no clip) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:20 am by LFTF

» Hosing District
Gorgeben (health hacker, no clip) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:16 am by Admin

» PvP Arenas
Gorgeben (health hacker, no clip) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:12 am by Admin

» Custom Monsters List
Gorgeben (health hacker, no clip) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:06 am by Admin

» Report a player
Gorgeben (health hacker, no clip) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:01 am by fireball1983

» Full Ranking List
Gorgeben (health hacker, no clip) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:30 am by Admin

» this is a downside
Gorgeben (health hacker, no clip) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:11 pm by Admin

CATS Featured World
Steam
PvP Tournament
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:46 pm

Gorgeben (health hacker, no clip)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ghosty

Gorgeben (health hacker, no clip) Empty
PostSubject: Gorgeben (health hacker, no clip)   Gorgeben (health hacker, no clip) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:03 am

Health hacker, no-clip.

3 people, including Pedro were max dmg'ing the guy in a corner, his health never hit 0.

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/39/gorgeben.png/
Back to top Go down
georgebenham

PostSubject: Re: Gorgeben (health hacker, no clip)   Gorgeben (health hacker, no clip) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:11 am

um were u hacking because how can u max damage and if i was no clipping you would of seen be go in things and through and also how come i was playing and died several time pvp ing you guys. innocent
Back to top Go down
ghosty

PostSubject: Re: Gorgeben (health hacker, no clip)   Gorgeben (health hacker, no clip) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:05 pm

I was not hacking while dps'ing you. 3 people (me with flamethrower and 2 with excalibur) were killing you with extreme dmg and your health kept resetting to 400 hp. This is a health hack.

At times you would also fall through the map or "teleport" to other locations all of a sudden.

When asking you to stop hacking you ignored our requests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gorgeben (health hacker, no clip)   Gorgeben (health hacker, no clip) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gorgeben (health hacker, no clip)
Page 1 of 1