California Terraria Server
Please login to enjoy our full features! Click our ads on the right to support us!
Please login to enjoy our full features! Click our ads on the right to support us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NEW FORUM WEBSITE, THIS ONE WILL BE DISABLED! http://terrariaca.enjin.com/home
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» server found
Profanity sign above my house, remove it please I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:51 am by Cpt.Davenport

» Appeal a ban
Profanity sign above my house, remove it please I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:31 pm by Phantom23152

» FAQ - Feel free to ask
Profanity sign above my house, remove it please I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:20 am by LFTF

» Hosing District
Profanity sign above my house, remove it please I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:16 am by Admin

» PvP Arenas
Profanity sign above my house, remove it please I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:12 am by Admin

» Custom Monsters List
Profanity sign above my house, remove it please I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:06 am by Admin

» Report a player
Profanity sign above my house, remove it please I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:01 am by fireball1983

» Full Ranking List
Profanity sign above my house, remove it please I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:30 am by Admin

» this is a downside
Profanity sign above my house, remove it please I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:11 pm by Admin

CATS Featured World
Steam
PvP Tournament
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:46 pm

Profanity sign above my house, remove it please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ghosty

Profanity sign above my house, remove it please Empty
PostSubject: Profanity sign above my house, remove it please   Profanity sign above my house, remove it please I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:58 pm

Can OP's remove the FAG logo above my house. 2 grifers named Dante and FelipeJ were complete assholes the entire night.

My house is directly above the initial spawn. House with green and purple bricks.
Back to top Go down
ghosty

PostSubject: Re: Profanity sign above my house, remove it please   Profanity sign above my house, remove it please I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:01 pm

This is a screenshot of FelipeJ doing the logo with Dante.

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/51/grifers.png/
Back to top Go down
ghosty

PostSubject: Re: Profanity sign above my house, remove it please   Profanity sign above my house, remove it please I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm

Here we have FelipeJ (the person making the sign and house above mine) calling me a faggot out loud.

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/823/profanity.png/
Back to top Go down
Teraice

PostSubject: Re: Profanity sign above my house, remove it please   Profanity sign above my house, remove it please I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:26 pm

Sign removed
Back to top Go down
ghosty

PostSubject: Re: Profanity sign above my house, remove it please   Profanity sign above my house, remove it please I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:39 pm

Thank you.

Tonight JHM, a new donator, killed me instantly making me loose all the items I had (due to level selected for character). He acts like a total twat.
Back to top Go down
ghosty

PostSubject: Re: Profanity sign above my house, remove it please   Profanity sign above my house, remove it please I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:12 pm

Another OP came (Dominator), whacked me but restored my items. My grief for JHM still stands.
Back to top Go down
ghosty

PostSubject: Re: Profanity sign above my house, remove it please   Profanity sign above my house, remove it please I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:36 pm

Forget about what happened between me and JHM. Shit happened, shit is forgotten. Just play.
Back to top Go down
ddeckys

PostSubject: Re: Profanity sign above my house, remove it please   Profanity sign above my house, remove it please I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:38 pm

by the way, i am Dominator....
JHM is not a new donator first of all....
i was there and JHM slayed you because you were raging and cursing your head off....
your lucky you did not get banned because i was ABOUT to ban you but you decided to shut up

your WRONG

Smile

-ddeckys
Back to top Go down
http://www.domsserver.webs.com
ghosty

PostSubject: Re: Profanity sign above my house, remove it please   Profanity sign above my house, remove it please I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Since you obviously want to pick a fight, AGAIN, here is the story:

JHM tried to murder everyone by summoning monsters left and right. I don't mind that, at all. I said, "You didn't manage to kill me JHM" and seconds after, I got slayed. Since my character was made so that I loose all my items upon death, I got pissed (with right imho). Anyway, he said he would restore the items but I was angry, understandably, so I went on and on about abusing powers and what-not. Anyway, I got a second pair of items (I don't use TerrariaViwer like many others do) and rejoined the server once more. Then you had joined in the meanwhile and for some reason you thought it'd be funny to slay me, and you did. There I went off again. You DID get me my items back, and I thanked you for it even.

So, time went on and I forgot the whole mess. Today, you continuously wanted to dig into the matter again, even though JHM and I had made peace. I also told you, to leave it a rest. Now you come here and boldly claim, that JHM slayed me for cursing? Dude you were not even online at the time, so quit lying.

If you want to threaten me with ban, then i'd urge you to tell the truth, as I have. And don't make claims that I am wrong. I tell the truth as it happened, whether I was wrong or not.

And if you DID ban me, I can rest assure you, that I would go directly the owner and take the matters to another level. BUT, as it did not happen and I went on with my Terraria life, I suggest you stop trying to provoke a response from me (I'm wrong, lying and doing stuff I did not do), since I just want to play.

Fair enough?
Back to top Go down
ghosty

PostSubject: Re: Profanity sign above my house, remove it please   Profanity sign above my house, remove it please I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:03 pm

It can all be summoned up to this: P E A C E
Back to top Go down
ddeckys

PostSubject: Re: Profanity sign above my house, remove it please   Profanity sign above my house, remove it please I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:10 pm

you should not have gotten that mad and you should have talked it out first. i bet if you would have been nice to JHM then he would have been nicer to you. BUT, when i got on... JHM told me that you were raging and insulting ops and cursing before when he slayed you. i trust him more than you.... and you continued to argue and argue and rage at the op until FINALLY, we threatened you with a ban. Also, I assure you that the owner will believe two operator over a player. Also, you posted "Forget about what happened between me and JHM. Shit happened, shit is forgotten. Just play." while i was writing that post before so i diddent see it untill afterward, if i had i probably would have just let it go.

thank you for handling this in a mature manner

-ddeckys
Back to top Go down
ddeckys

PostSubject: Re: Profanity sign above my house, remove it please   Profanity sign above my house, remove it please I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:11 pm

but yes, your right i will drop the matter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Profanity sign above my house, remove it please   Profanity sign above my house, remove it please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Profanity sign above my house, remove it please
Page 1 of 1